Wednesday, August 17, 2005

That shiny-eyed luster

... seems to have disappeared sometime between August 7th and the 15th. I'm not just talking about myself - the rest of the class seems to be suffering from a general increase in stress level. I don't blame them - we have 4 tests/projects this week, and had 4 tests/projects the week before. From this point on, our schedules just get more and more hectic. I'm learning to be a great crammer.

One of our lecturers came back from vacation a few days ago. Today, he had this to say:

"I can look around right now and see that the pace has really started to pick up. I can tell because everyone has lost that 'I'm so excited to be here' look, and it's been replaced by stressed out faces."

He got that right.

1 Comments:

At 3:29 PM, Blogger SuperLefty said...

good luck! have a safe trip back home and up!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home